BREXIT : Relocating from London to Frankfurt - Information Seminar for Foreign Financial Institutions
A specific banking and relocation seminar will be organized for banking institutions interested in relocating business from London to Frankfurt. This exclusive Management Circle event will take place on 11th and 12th of July in London and on 11th and 12th of September 2017 in Frankfurt.
The following issues will be treated:
- The German banking landscape and its organisational structures
- Supervisory authorities and their responsibilities
- The financial centre Frankfurt and its business opportunities
- The housing market in the Rhein-Main area
- The schooling system and options for international families
- Immigration and registration formalities
- Labour law and income tax
- Social and healthcare insurance
A number of high-ranking experts will share their experiences, for exemple : Dr Oliver Wagner, CEO, Association of Foreign Banks in Germany, Dr. Markus Schmidt, Expert Supervisory Analysis from Deutsche Bundesbank Headquarter Frankfurt, Olaf Atja Lemmingson, Director Competence Center Finance, Frankfurt Economic Development GmbH, Eric Menges CEO FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH International Marketing of the Region. The chairwoman of the second day of the seminar on „Infrastructure – Housing and Schooling – Administrative Aspects » will be Martina Meinhold, Managing Director of Management Mobility Consulting.
(MMC, 26 of May 2017)